I’d like to thank Chocolate’n’Waffles for the Liebster Award. She’s nominated me for this in 2016 under my old blog name (genesisthe1st). I am reposting my answers since I have rebranded and now using momshiediaries.com. This is technically a new blog.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that has less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What is your comfort food? – Bacon and Spam
- Star Trek or Star Wars? – Star Wars
- Your house is burning and you can only save one thing, what do you take? – Our legal documents (I am so old!)
- What is your favorite English word? – This is a new favorite, acquiesce
- If you were a season, which one would you be? – I know I am an autumn.
- Which authors/actors/personalities would you invite to your perfect dinner? Jennifer Aniston
- Who is your favorite secondary character in a book and why? Luna Lovegood because she is odd, cute, and witty.
- Short hair or long hair? Long hair
- Which song makes you dance through the night? No Diggity
- What is on your nightstand? My essential oils
- If you were a character, which book would you like to be a part of? The Bible
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- I love to write when I am anxious.
- I love to travel but only when I have enough money to sustain good hotels, good food. When I have no money, I stay put.
- I am in Saudi Arabia.
- I am a Christian.
- I love to read. But these days, I read for leisure and entertainment. I enjoy books that make me feel scared, giddy, and excited.
- I always say green is my favorite color, but I feel I love seeing purple stuff on my things.
- I dream of having a castle like home in Canada, then I realized, “I must think I am Celine Dion.”
- I still use an Iphone 7. I won’t replace it until it stops working.
- I used to run a real fun blog in Multiply.com. It’s unfortunate that it’s closed.
- I used to interact a lot with fellow WordPress bloggers, then I discovered, they’re like 11, 12, and 13-year-olds. They stopped communicating with me having realized my age (I think?), I remember we had cool Harry Potter interactions especially when they hosted an awesome game called blogwarts (I could be wrong about the name), there, we’re divided in different houses as well… it was fun. We got really close. I miss them.
- I believe that no one is too old for Harry Potter
My Eleven Questions for You:
- Ice Cream or Sorbet?
- Science or Art?
- Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth?
- Netflix or Hulu?
- Books or Films?
- Ron or Harry?
- Money or Love?
- Beach or the City?
- Dog or Cat?
- Eminem or JayZ?
- Sponsored blogging or Personal blogging?
Thanks everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read the above!
I am tagging the following bloggers for the same. I really do hope you’d participate and carry on. For those who weren’t tagged, feel free to join if you want. God bless!