The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
I want to thank Pooja for sharing this Blogger Award. She’s awesome, isn’t she? This is the first time I’ve encountered the Vincent Ehindero award and since I am a curious cat, I am definitely participating!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award, with a photo of the logo
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers (or more) and notify them
- Follow Vincent Ehindero (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities
(PS. Please also do answer the questions raised by the one who’s nominated you)
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Why do you blog? I blog because writing appeases me. It makes my life more relaxed. I am living with anxiety and based on experience, talking about my thoughts (verbally) makes it worse for me. Writing though is therapeutic. Do I make sense?
2. Who is your favourite writer and why? It changes all the time, but these days, I enjoy the books written by Shari Lapena because she writes straightforwardly, without too many unnecessary blah blahs that distort the plot. In fact, she’s got a book coming out this July called The End of Her.
3. Where does your motivation to write/blog come from? It comes from what and how I feel at the moment. I have never stopped blogging but the thing that usually changes is the theme of the blog. Sometimes, I decide to be happy, sad, blank, and these days? motherly… hence the handle. My feelings motivate everything that I do, I guess.
4. What activities inspire you to feel like you are living your life to the fullest? Seeing my family happy. My day-to-day fun activities with my not-so-little son and yes, travelling with them!
5. If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of? I am proud to have been the daughter that brought delight to my parents. I feel that they liked how I have become. I am proud of being able to have a small family of my own and being the best wife and mother I can possibly be. I know I wasn’t anywhere near perfection, but I feel that I was sufficiently okay for them.
- OnlyNarda – one of my longtime blogmates (circa 2007) who eventually became a “real friend” and godmother to Brooklyn
- Abhie – one of my longtime blogmates (circa 2007). She’s a certified shopaholic. She’s got lots of money to spend, hahaha!
- DeniseKatipunera – one of the people who inspired me to blog and blog. She’s witty and sassy! She creates the most wonderful cookies in Qatar. Wonderful is an understatement actually. She’s creating museum worthy cookies!
- MommyDonna – One of the blog mommas. I would love for her to start blogging again.
- Bhenie – Another good friend whom I have had the pleasure of meeting through blogging (circa 2007). She’s also one of my son’s dearest godparents.
- The Pensieve – The fact that the blog name is the Pensieve, I feel automatically attracted. What is the pensieve? The Pensieve is a magical object used to review memories. It has the appearance of a shallow stone or metal basin, into which runes and strange symbols are carved and precious stones are fitted. And oh, I love the Friends collection!
- Rosypop – Hers was one of my favorite blogs back then. We lost touch, she stopped blogging for a while.
- Ameena – I have been following her blog for some time now. Her coffee conversations are quite interesting. Why not give it a shot?
- AzuraSkye – She’s one of the young bloggers whom I had been so fond of. We lost touch as well. I hope she still gets notified upon tagging her. She’s a Christian. She’s got a lovely blog.
- More of more – Here’s to hoping that the tag gets noticed. Hoping to read more of more!
- How do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are you grateful for?
- What are your true values? Are you being faithful to them?
- Do you worry too much? Why?
- Is your social circle a positive influence to you?
Here’s to hoping people would notice their tags as some of them weren’t as active as they were in the past. Before I end this, I want to share the link below. This one is definitely worth reading & pondering over Sharing the Gospel.