Dulcy Singh has tagged me to participate to the SMALL JOYS CHALLENGE. Thanks for sharing your answers and for graciously inviting us to join!
Here are the Rules!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!) Have fun with it!
My fifteen small joys!
- Waking up realizing it’s weekend
- Getting together with my parents and sisters
- My husband’s smile (despite the trigeminal neuralgia)
- Brook giving me a small token (his drawings or food that he stole from his grandma’s pantry hahaha)
- Having enough sleep
- Seeing a Bible verse relevant to my current feelings
- A random act of kindness from a friend
- Someone taking my Facebook post seriously (like if I am crowd sourcing or asking for a favor)
- Comments on my blog (because it means people read it)
- Brook saying I love you mommy without having to ask for Robux or V-bucks in return
- My mom sending some food
- My niece’s new videos
- Seeing local citizens who stop their cars to give alms to the poor
- Freshly made coffee!
- Getting home to a newly made bed..
Five bloggers who bring me joy:
- 3yellowdaisies – Hers is a very interesting blog, indeed worth your while. She writes stories and shares her day-to-day life as well. Visit her site and you’ll see what I mean.
- Passport Overused– They are a travel blog showing you how beautiful the world is through the cultures, people and places.
- Sean – Ever seen someone so full of wisdom and funny at the same time?
- Chasing the Maximum Life – She posts about lifestyle, fashion and just about anything under the sun. She makes sure that she communicates with her contacts and I love that about her.
- Pooja– Who hasn’t been inspired by her?
I have posted a similar entry in the past:
Honestly, FIVE isn’t enough to enumerate the blogs that give joy to me, perhaps in the next posts?
Happy Wednesday! God bless!
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.