Here are the rules to this award:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
My answers to Sycamore Quill’s Questions:
- Your favourite author? My current favorite is Shari Lapena, I love suburban mystery thrillers at this point of my life
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Some place colder, but I hope not too cold because, cold does bother me.
- What is the one commodity you wish for the most? Food! All the time haha.
- Your Go to person? My mom and my husband for happy things. My younger sister for problems or things that bother me. My youngest sister for anything weird.
- The most played song in your current playlist? Waymaker. It is a Christian song and it is really good.
- One thing you despise the most? Injustice.
- Your favourite book? If non-Bible, The Harry Potter series.
- What do you prefer, the winter or the summer? I would rather the autumn but since it’s not among the choices, ok, the summer.
- A fictional character you love and why? I love Blair Waldorf.
- Your most prized possession? My phone? I don’t have a lot of personal possessions.
- Three different fictional characters you’d choose to go on trip with? Logan Huntzberger from Gilmore Girls, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill
My answer to Anshda’s questions:
- What got you into blogging? – My friend from way back (2006) had introduced me to a site called Livejournal.com; I signed up and I enjoyed writing freely without the need for an audience. I loved having that kind of outlet.
- If you were a stranger who had just met you, what would you like about yourself the most? – I would like that she never makes anyone feel left out & would tend to be seen with the most timid person in the room.
- Your favorite singer? – Gwen Stefani & Lenny Kravitz
- If you could, what would you change in the world? – I would stop the hate and let it flow with love
- Who is the person closest to you, and why? – My family, because they are the most important people in my life, I love keeping them close to my heart.
- One movie that changed your life. – With Honors. It opened my heart and my life to the real meaning of friendship, empathy, and love.
- What is one thing you would do differently from your parents/ guardians when you have children? – I would try as much not to stay apart from my family. I am sure that people have their reasons for doing so and so did my parents but I pray to the Lord to not put me on this kind of predicament.
- What did you wish to become when you were a child? – I wanted to be the president of the Philippines.
- If you were born again, what would you do differently? – I would have become a better daughter. I was a rebel (without a cause) and I just love hating everyone with nothing solid on my plate. My mom had a hard time explaining my behavior to everyone.
- One experience that changed your life for better or for worse? – I want to give the generic motherhood answer, but in reality, something that’s changed my life for better & worse at the same time was hearing the missile attack to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in March 2018. It was better in such a way that I learned to value life and people more. I contacted friends more often, I learned how to keep in touch as much as I can knowing that we could die at any time because of it. I have also become more prayerful. Worse because since then, I have been living in trauma and I get easily agitated by simple noise that somehow sembles an explosion.
- She only had 10 questions.
My 11 questions:
- What is your morning routine?
- What was your most recent purchase?
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- Which type of season are you? Winter, spring, summer or fall? Why?
- How many cups of coffee / tea do you consume daily?
- Which one do you like better, earth colors or pastels? Why?
- Do you use Twitter? If yes, care to share your Twitter name? If no, why not?
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- Describe your childhood best friend.
- Describe your present best friend.
- What is worse than death?
I nominate you, yes you, the who is reading this post. If you feel like you’re the slightest interested to participate, pls. do so & pls. do not forget to tag me as I am excited to see your answers. Thank you!
For a similar post, click me.
I leave you with this verse from 1 Corinthians 16:13,
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”