I would like to thank Three Yellow Daisies & Potterheadaanya for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! I appreciate award nominations like this because it’s one way to connect with fellow bloggers and discover new things about our blogfriends.
Do check out 3yellowdaisies’ blog. She believes that the words that we express have the power to heal others & Aanya‘s if you’re interested to brainstorm about Harry Potter books and films. She is young, witty and super interesting!
The Rules for Participation are:
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 6 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator: https://idealinspiration.blog.
Here are my questions:
- How would you spend your next birthday if it were to be your last?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- Do you have any ‘silly regrets’? I mean, those little things you wish you’ve said or done? If so, care to share?
- A fictional character that you would want to meet?
- Do you prefer e-books over hard & printed ones? Why?
- What quarantine habits would you carry on post pandemic?
I would like to invite everyone who wishes to join & carry on the Q&As. This is an awesome way to get to know each other through blogs.