My son’s FB memories reminded me of our 2-day stop in Paris last year. We haven’t explored the airport during our first visit but this time, we were able to check it out. We were amazed by these free arcade games. I have played the oldschool games with my son! He did not appreciate how he only had 3 lives! –the things we had to suffer in the 80s and 90s!
There is a small smoking room inside the recreation lounge. My husband still vapes so here’s an anecdote. The guy before him has left a stinkbomb on the cubicle. My husband did not mind because he will vape anyway and it should smell good… and you know, men generally are not overly cringey about these things. Unfortunately, there’s a lady who immediately joined in, few seconds after my husband and thought it was my husband who had gone atomic in such a small space. She said something to my husband, he couldn’t distinguish the language but he was sure it’s not French. She looked at him with exasperation, hehehe!!! He could not blame her because he said, it really did stink big time.
Last Thursday after work and the whole of Friday, I binged on the Twilight Saga. This is something I’ve perpetually ‘bashed’ but I have also watched and re-watched countless of times. My husband would ask me, ‘am I bothering you with your daydreaming?‘ — he insists that I have a huge crush on Edward and that Twilight is secretly my ultimate favorite film of all time. I love the story. I have minor issues on Kristen Stewart’s exaggerated portrayal of Bella, otherwise, everything is fine for me, I have no issues about the changes they’ve made (vs the book). Her performance doesn’t really have an effect on whether I like or dislike it… saying that it’s my ultimate favorite is just one of his hot takes! LOL.
Also this weekend, my blog friend Eggsandwich04 has tagged me for a Liebster Award. I still get excited with these Q&As and I super appreciate my blog friends who always remember me. I recently interacted with him and apparently, he’s old enough to be my child hahaha! We bonded on how his mom’s favorites are my favorites too! I love WordPress’ ability to connect people of different generations!
For today’s Q&A:
- Would you rather live in a movie world or in an anime world? – I would choose to live in a movie world! But I haven’t made up my mind which movie I should choose. I am trying to find something with super less complication.
- What’s your biggest fear? – My biggest fear is losing someone I love… then next is having a close encounter with a snake of any kind.
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why? – I don’t have a fancy phone but it surely is my favorite!
- Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why? – I want to be BFFs with Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore!
- Where do you want to travel the most? – My dream destination is Switzerland.
- If you had to choose only one, would pick a dog or a cat? – Definitely dogs! Cats give me hives and besides, have you seen Tales from the Darkside (The Movie)? Will you ever get a cat after seeing that???? LOL
- If you could only listen to one singer or band for the rest of your life, who would you choose? – Oh this is hard because I love music… but if I had to choose, then Gwen Stefani would be the one.
- You just won $10,000 — what are you going to do with the money? – I am going to save it!
- What foreign language(s) would you want to master and why? – At the moment, I want to learn French.
- If you had to describe yourself in only three words, what would you choose? – Funny, Loving, Conservative
- If you were an animal, what would you be? – I would want to be a bird but personality questionnaires indicate that I am a dog.
My Eleven Questions:
- What piece of stationery do you love the most?
- What is the best Happy Meal Toy ever?
- Which fried chicken brand is the best for you?
- Do you buy generic brands?
- Would you wear a preloved clothing?
- Where is the scariest place for you?
- What is your favorite December memory?
- What mattered to you the most when you were in 7th Grade?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you remember your first ever username?
- Do you have a favorite post? If so, please share it with us!
I am tagging the following bloggers, in case they want to join (I know most of you have done this in the past), but just in case, this should be fun:
I will end this post with these verses, from the book of Psalms 150:1-6,
Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe, praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.